Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering LLP Formation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to engage a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and all of them stamped with the correct stamp duty. These signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents much better verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may cost a lot of time and cash. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and has the right teams to try and do each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and look for a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.